Thursday, May 18, 2017

Scar strips get itchy

I have been somewhat regularly using the silicone scar-strips on the front part of my chest (the part that is the most visible) and so far I think it has evened out some of the higher parts of the scar tissue. However, wear time is supposed to be pretty much, as long as you can stand it. My skin likes to breathe and after about 12-16 hours it itches and makes me want to rip and tear at it. So I take it off. Then it isn't supposed to be put on until your skin is dry and clean so if you are into bathing a lot, this product is for you! I like to give my skin a break from soap occasionally as well so right now I've gone almost a day without the scar strips. Ugh. That defeats the purpose. Oh well, I will pout them back on in an hour or 2. In other news, most of the skin glue has finally fallen off. what I see is just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment