Monday, April 17, 2017

5 days since top surgery

It's been 5 days since my top surgery. I went to a doctor appointment to be looked over and have some tubes removed. I had a pain deliver system that involved a pressure pump and tubes that delivered a pain medication under my skin. It felt weird to have the tubes (about 4" each) under my skin removed. I am left with one drain under my right arm pit. It is painful (slightly), irritating, it itches, and I would very much like it gone. I also got the bandages off of my new (slightly used tissue) nipples. The doctor says they look great. They look like scabby prune skin and they hurt when I get out of bed or do anything to pull the skin across my chest, but pain is how you know you are alive, or that your nipples are alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment